Thank you for your interest in the products and services of ClikClak.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from ClikClak (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, ClikClak will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
ClikClak will repair or replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty Period for any ClikClak Branded Belt purchased from ClikClak is 5 Years from the date of purchase.
- The Warranty Period for any product other than a ClikClak Branded Belt purchased from ClikClak is 12 months from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good from the date of the original purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- theft or loss of the Physical Goods
The Purchaser is to pay any freight or postage charges to send the Physical Good back to ClikClak for a warranty claim. ClikClak will gladly fund the freight or postage fee of the replacement item back to the Purchaser. If multiple exchanges are needed, the cost of subsequent exchanges will be borne by the Purchaser.
ClikClak does not assume any risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to or from ClikClak.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including proof of purchase and any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by ClikClak.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods: